We are an affordable income-restricted property offering one- and two-bedroom units all in one-story buildings for seniors aged 62 and over. All apartments are equipped with appliances and features designed for your independent lifestyle. Handicap accessible units are also available and designed to make every day a breeze.
RESIDENT SELECTION CRITERIA:
1. Residents are offered apartments on a first come, first serve basis using date and time completed, signed application received by management.
2. All gross annual household income and assets must be disclosed and verified prior to move in.
3. Applicants must have satisfactory credit and good landlord or mortgage reference.
4. Applicants must have legal capacity to enter into a written one-year lease.
5. Documentation of regular, reoccurring gifts or financial contributions from others need to be disclosed.
EQUAL HOUSING OPPORTUNITy:
Grace's Landing offers equal housing opportunities to all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, handicap or familial status.
Two Bedroom Unit - 1012 sf